Great webinar by Ami Vitale on the photo awards and photo competition world . In a recent conversation with PhotoShelter co-founder Allen Murabayashi, Ami shares her key tips and insights for submitting work to photo contests, including:
- Which contests are worth your time and effort
- The most common mistakes photographers make when submitting work
- The importance of properly researching contests and tailoring your submission
- How to determine the right photo contest for you
- Work flow for photo awards.
Do check it out
Ami is an award winning photojournalist whose long and distinguished career has taken her to more than 85 countries, and garnered her exhibitions and assignments worldwide.